The NanoLog® spectrofluorometer is specifically designed for research in nanotechnology and the frontiers of nanomaterials. A complete spectrum can be scanned as fast as a few milliseconds, and a full excitation-emission matrix scan can be taken in as little as seconds.
Main instrumental features:
- CW excitation in the range 250-900 nm
- Pulsed (~ 1 μs) excitation in the same range
- Pulsed excitation at descrete wavelengths and TCSPC detection with subnanosecond resolution
- Fluorescence detection range 300-1700 nm
- Lateral and front light collection for liquids, solids and powders