The Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer system offers fast and reliable separation, sizing and quantification of DNA, RNA and proteins by miniaturized on-chip electrophoresis surpassing labor intensive slab gels by speed, reproducibility and independence from user influences. A unique feature of the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer system allows the instrumnet to easily switch from electrophoresis to two-color flow cytometry analysis of fluorescently-labeled cells. This versatility makes the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer system an indispensable tool for the molecular biologist and biochemist.
Main instrumental features:
- Industry standard for DNA quality control in next generation sequencing workflows.
- RNA Integrity Number (RIN) is the gold standard for RNA integrity measurements.
- Highest sensitivity with detection in the picogram range for DNA, RNA, and protein analysis.
- Highest assay accuracy and precision.
- Minimal sample consumption (1 μL for nucleic acids and 4 μL for diluted proteins) with results in as little as 25 minutes.
- Replaceable electrode cartridge can be easily exchanged for contamination-free switch of methods.
- Digital data with various data display options – gel view, electropherograms, and tables – allows convenient analysis, archiving, and simple comparison of samples from multiple chips.
- Multiple exportable data formats (xml, csv, html, pdf, wmf, jpg, tif, bmp, and aia).
- Supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.